Subject: Re: M6! Deceased? :(
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 1997 17:58:44 -0400 (EDT)

At 11:18 AM 10/4/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Tina -
>
>The Leica metaphors (where one thing is Leicaned to another), not too
>mention the puns, are getting stretched a bit far, I agree. However, as I
>posted earlier, "die Leica" in German does use the feminine gender.

Very interesting, Gary.  Since I don't speak German, I didn't realize
"Lieca" was feminine!  I hope I haven't offended mine by referring to them
as "it".  Good quotes from the 75 Years book - Thanks,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>