Subject: Re: M6 deceased apology
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 1997 21:01:06 -0400 (EDT)

At 07:28 PM 10/4/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Ladies & Gentlemen an M6 apology is in order!
>
>As there are a number of ladies in the LUG and some of the "M6 Deceased"
>comments have been of double entendre of a sexual nature, I here by offer
>my most sincere apology to the ladies for some of the postings by myself
>and others.

I was not offended, ted, just beginning to feel left out!  There are just
not enough women out there who use Leicas and can stand up to you guys.
Gary's explanation that Leicas are feminine in German helped.  Go ahead and
continue your conversation and I will sit quietly and admire my feminine
(formerly neutral) Leicas!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>