Subject: Re: M6 deceased apology
From: George Berger <gberger@his.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 22:05:05 -0400

> There are just not enough women out there who use Leicas and can stand up
>to you guys.

Hi Tina -

My wife has used (sequentially) a screw-mount, an M-4, a CLE and an M-6 for
over 40 years. We're "travel" nuts, and burn rolls and rolls of 'chrome on
every outing.  I must admit that her choices of  subjects, camera angles,
lighting and composition are consistently superior to mine <sigh>.

However, when I asked her what she wanted for her seventieth birthday, she
replied "I want to see the Vermeer exhibit in The Hague - - - -  and, I
want a Minilux. I want a 40mm lens and fill flash  I'm tired of changing
lenses! I want a good camera that I can slip into my pocket."  Needless to
say, I'm now the user of both our M-4 and M-6 - - -  and we *did* see the
Vermeer exhibit, via a Smithsonian tour, as they were the only ones that
had tickets left!

She's learned to use that Minilux!     Her 'chromes are still better than
mine.   :-(

George

George Berger
gberger@his.com