Subject: RE: M6 versus M3
From: Kim Sherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 21:07:45 -0500

Eric,

My understanding from Eric is that he purchased my M6 as a demo directly
from Leica, and they offered the initial buyer (me) the same warranty
you've got---but only for a year.  I decided it was worth it for me to get
this M6 with one year "passport" warranty for the price of $1595.  I've
seen the same type deal offered by Tamarkin for $1795 on their webpage.

Kim