Subject: RE: M6 versus M3
From: Kim Sherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 21:09:55 -0500

Richard,

Thanks for your note.  Eli was quite pleasant for me to work with too.  I
actually called him to order a current model 35/2 Summicron.  I ended up
ordering the 35 with caps/case (he alsogave me 30 days to trade it in at
full purchase price on a 35/2 aspherical if i so decided) AND the M6.  :-)

I wouldn't hesitate to order from him again.

Kim
Nashville, TN