Subject: M3 vs M4
From: "G. Huang" <gang@mtdcr.mt.lucent.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 1997 16:04:57 -0400

I have an M3 DS and an M4. Despite being cosmetically much worst, the M3
is noticeably quieter. When releasing the shutter, I can feel that the
M4 has more "kick" on my hand. I wonder if this means that the M3 was
better made or that the M4 perhaps needs some adjustment. Both shutters
seem to be accurate enough. I do use the M4 much more because of its
35mm frame line.

g.huang
gang@bell-labs.com