Subject: Re: Subject: Weltanschauung
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 15:19:57 +0100

Tina,

I agree with you on those so called artists. (I agree even more with you on
Calvin and Hobbes.)

But besides lots of unattractive unartistic un-whatsoever unsharp underexposed
pictures I have seen only ONE of them which got me: It was a closeup portrait
of a face showing pain that I even now while writing it I feel uncomfortable.
So I don't think it is the unsharp/underexposed pictures which are bad, it is
the not existant message. Besides the message "hey I am a beginner taking bad
pictures"!

If I understood your post right this was the main problem, the pictures did
not say anything.

christoph