Subject: Re: My continued adventures with the R8
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 02:39:20 +0000

All,

Sorry but I made a couple of mistakes: First one is trivial. I forgot to replace "you're"
with your on my first cut'n paste. My second was that the 5 element 28 I wrote about is
the F2.8 version (though it reads as though I were speaking of the 1.8). It's late and I'm
tired. Apologies for the slop.

Danny Gonzalez