Subject: Cheap Dry closet.
From: "BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 8:47:19 -0500

The folks who live near the jungle here in Ecuador put a 20 30 watt
light bulb in a closet where they place things they want to preserve
and leave it on continuously.  This seems to work pretty well with
food, towels and clothing. They swear by it at least.  I have yet to
see a lens that has fungus in it that was stored in this manner.  I've
seen many that weren't that have fungus though.

For what it's worth,

I like plain (bright) focusing screens.

Duane Birkey
HCJB World Radio