Subject: Re: Leica's and cows!!!!!!
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 08:40:43 -0400

At 01:03 AM 12-10-97 -0400, ted wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Well before I could say "Holy s----t Batman!"  the old cow let fly and
>there I was, Leicas and all, standing covered in it! And I don't mean
>ROSES! :)
>
>I'm shooting on a project about veterinarians at work and this was a "large
>animals" vet. Like cows, horses etc.  Thank goodness not dinosaurs! :)
>
>I hadn't seen these guys at work doing internal examinations, therefore not
>prepared for the potential "pepper spray!"  I'm being polite here folks as
>it wouldn't be gentlemanly of me to call it what it really was.

[expletive deleted!]

Hehe

Reminds me of that old urban folklore bit about the Corvette that was for
sale for only $50.  It seemed that two people had drowned in it and they
couldn't remove the smell.  Perhaps we may find and ad posted to
rec.photo.merchandise, "Leica Noctilux for sale, $50. Almost new.  Minor
problem, will discuss.  Nose plugs included."

Dan C.