Subject: Re: Leica's and cows!!!!!!
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 11:49:22 +0000

>Well before I could say "Holy s----t Batman!"  the old cow let fly and
>there I was, Leicas and all, standing covered in it! And I don't mean
>ROSES! :)

First your assistant pukes all over a bunch of loaner Canon EOS gear now
a cow baptises your M6/R7 and various other gear.....

I would hate to open your camera bag on a hot day....Pheew!!!

Ted be careful and remember which end is in and which is out...if you
know what I mean, afterall you never know what those animals had for
lunch!

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto