Subject: Re: Ted, Jim & Winders & Wives
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 00:44:30 -0400 (EDT)

   I don't use a winder myself on my Leicas since I use RF versions only
 but my wife does on her R7s.  On the few times that I have used hers,
 I kept getting 2 shots every time I clicked the button, but thought that
 I just had a heavy finger.  Now I am not so sure as she tells me that it
 sometimes happens to her also.  Has anyone else had this problem &
 is there some easy adjustment for finger pressure or return spring or
 whatever it is that causes the multiple shots? *********************
 Marvin Moss
<<
 One thing that many photographers miss about motor use and that is
 consistency of pressures within the camera workings. IE: the motor uses the
 same pressure and action all the time, therefore less wear and tear on the
 inner bits and pieces. Compared to the manual thumb action which is
 inconsistent, harder sometimes and light the next or advancing hard to the
 end of the stroke etc.