Subject: Agfachrome
From: Gary Toop <gtoop@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 10:20:47 -0400 (EDT)

	Hi Group!  I have noticed that there are some Agfachrome users out
there.  I shot a bunch of Agfachrome many years ago and really loved the
colour, but was put off using it by the grain, which was noticeably
coarser (at least to my untutored eye) than Kodachrome and because it was
reported to have poorer dye stability, both during projection and during
dark storage. I understand that the Agfachrome films have undergone
considerable improvements in the last few years.

	How have LUGgers found the new Agfachrome? How does the grain
compare?  The dye stability?  I am thinking of popping some in my M-3 and
firing away at the fall colours.

Gary Toop