Subject: Re: Summarit BAS Test: not true
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 16:24:44 EDT

<<
 I just find in a Foto Magazin Extra (January 90) the result of both the
 tests of the Summarit and the Summilux 50/1,4 (test date 4/89) (BAS tests=
 ) >>
David - As many of us have already answered, I think that those figures
are transposed or just plain invalid.  You can't believe everything that
you read in a magazine because it depends on which mag. you read.

Marvin