Subject: Re: M6 film winding
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 22:56:49 -0400

Tom:

I talked to you about this winder some time ago. I'm still interested. Is
there a picture of it anywhere. Here's my question. How does it function.
Is the lever on the bottom or does it come off the back. You explained that
you wind from right to left, but holding the camera in your right hand with
your finger on the shutter release and your left hand on the focus tab from
underneath, which hand winds the film? do you pulL back or down?

Do you know anyone who has one in Michigan who might show it to me?

Thanks, Tom