Subject: Back in with the M6
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 10:26:41 -0400

Bob Figlio wrote:

<<After being out of Leica photography for 20 years, I jumped back in with
an M6, 35,1.4 and 50,2 lenses.  Now the excitement is back!  I'm also a
newcomer to this group and find your discussions quite above
the cut of the usual newsgroup, despite some recent comments to the
contrary.>>>

G'day Bob,

Always good to have another body in the group and a warm welcome.Look
forward to your posts.

Sounds like you grabbed the ring of photography again and are having fun at
it.

We do get wild and wooly sometimes as you are aware, but generally we treat
each other like ladies and gentlemen, as it is a much better way of
communicating if we are civil with each other. Besides there is such a
wealth of knowledge, experience and very helpful folks on the LUG it is a
joy belonging to such a great group of like minded Leica people.

regards,

ted