Subject: Welcome Bob, was Re: Back in with the M6
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 13:12:24 -0700

On 15 Oct 97,  ted grant wrote:

<snip>

>Besides there is such a wealth of knowledge, experience and very
>helpful folks on the LUG it is a joy belonging to such a great group
>of like minded Leica people.

Like minded? Pass me that bottle of whatever you're drinking, Ted!

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      Advertising (n): the science of arresting the human
      intelligence for long enough to get money from it.
             -- Stephen Leacock