Subject: 21mm Elmarit FS
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 11:42:41 -0700

I am re-posting this as some of the responses have been drifting, and I'm
not sure what people are responding to:

I have a 21mm Elmarit #3268xxx in excellent+ condition, with caps, shade
and box for sale, as I just received my 21mm asph. I am asking $1900 Cdn
(or $1375US) plus shipping. Please e-mail me at <henningw@archiphoto.com>
if you are interested or have further questions.

For people in the US, I am willing to take the lens across the border and
ship it from a US location to ease the customs concerns.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com