Subject: Re: The Coming Thing
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 13:19:51 -0400 (EDT)

  Yes Ted - I would rather fight than switch also - but you must admit that
 it would appear to be the coming thing.

  Marvin

<<
 I'm assuming to some degre you are referring to the "other manufacturer who
 has "eye focus points" in their viewfinder?

 Having used, well tried for a week, the Canon system with the 5 point look
 at auto focus point in screen, I'm amazed at how quick it is and that I can
 look and shoot with just what I want the point of focus to be.
  Confession: I could almost but not quite be convinced to switch! :) Joke!

 If it were possible to have a similar and even faster ability in the R8 or
 whatever version, there isn't any question it would be an incredible asset.
 Certainly for people like me who work with several cameras at one time and
 always hunting re-acting to that elusive moment of time/action.
 ted