Subject: Re: Focus on what You See
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 13:33:50 -0400 (EDT)

<<
 << Now that it is over, what do you Luggers think of the coming
 "Focus on what you See".>>
  Marvin,

  I know that I have made bad jokes & am mildly sarcastic but in all
  seriousness, I ask this question because it has to be confronted as
 "the coming thing" maybe not for a decade for Leica, as they have
  always been very conservative in their upgrades but just imagine
  being able just to selectively look at something & have it come
  into instant focus.

  Marvin (addendum)