Subject: R8 Screens Again!
From: MyersPete@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 00:52:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi LUGnuts:

I dont know if it was Ted or some one else that commented on the brightness
value of the R8 screens, but I need a bit of feedback. I am going to take a
few canidate screens and have Maxwell Labs give them the once over and see if
I can end up with a screen that is not "gritty".

The four screens that are of use are:

Universal - 14 343
Uniform ground glass - 14 344
Microprism - 14 345
Uniform ground glass with grid - 14 346

If one were to rate these screen "dull", "moderate" or "bright", how would
they compare?? And, "smooth", "grainy" and "coarse"?

I realize this is subjective, but it would help.

Pete Myers