Subject: M7????
From: MyersPete@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 03:27:15 -0500 (EST)

Hi LUGnuts:

I've been away for a while putting the R8 through its paces. What is
happening in the rumor mill regarding the M7 come 1998? I saw something a
while back that indicated that an electronic shutter was to be grooved in.
What of the metering?

Also, has any one heard of a $250 rebate on R series lenses right now? B&H
told me that the 35mm f2 ROM R series was at $1600 due to a rebate. Does this
apply across the board or are they blowing out this lens in anticipation of a
aspheric version??

The R8 and the 28mm ROM are doing well in the field. Still looking forward to
the winder though.

Pete Myers