Subject: 35 & 50 M lenses??
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 11:46:34 CDT

LUL's

Jim siad I caved in when I bought an M6 body - heck it was all Alf's
fault!!!

I am probably only going to one lens for this body and will choose from
the 35/2.0 and old 1.4 and the 50/2.0 and 1.4

Can't afford another 35/1.4 ASPH. I am acquainted with both the 35 and
50/2.0's.

I need information about the 35/1.4 made since 1961, I believe, from
actual users.  I have read both good and bad about this lens.  I think
Roger Hicks uses it all the time. Also I have never used the 50/1.4 M.  I
will be shooting mostly  color slides.  First I will hve to figure out
which fl  I like for this.  Used to use 50 a lot and now 35.

BTW does any of the gun nuts out there have any idea about the value of a
Winchester 101 20 Ga., over and under field grade shotgun???  Will
probably sell it to buy the lens.  I saw a blue book on it during the
last trip at the Pro Bass  Shop in Springfield, Mo??? They ran from about
$900 to $1500.

Thanks

Richard Hemingway
Norman, OK