Subject: My mistake
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 12:26:09 +0000

LUG members,

My appologies for the unnessary post listing my EOS gear. I inadvertently
sent the post to the list.  My email program for some reason put the
message in my general in box and not my LUG in box so I just hit the
reply key. I think we should strive to keep stuff like this off the list
and in private e-mails.  My appologies for wasting band-width.

Boy two screw ups in one day.  I thought it was Friday but it sure feels
like Monday!!!

I'll go sit in the corner and wear the dunce hat till recess is over.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto