Subject: Re: Ted on the payroll???????
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 13:27:42 +0000

>You really like Tom Abrahams Rapidwinder don't you.......
>
>Are you on his payroll now??????  Is he giving you a discount??????

I have been wondering the same thing, only I expect Ted is also on the
Leica payroll, or owns Leica stock after all of his raving about the
R8---hey it worked on me!  I went and looked at one and now am the proud
owner of an R6/motor & grip, 24 2.8, 90 2.0, 180 2.8, and soon the R8 and
50 2.0.  I had to get the R6 first since I need a motor on at least one
camera.

Even though these are fake Leica's they handel great and feel far more
rugged than the EOS gear.  I guess I am old fashioned, I like the metal,
built like a tank construction in the glass as well as the bodies.

As Duane said - fess up Ted, and all of us who have increased Leica's
profit and PE ratio because of your rantings want a share of the
divedends!!! ;)

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto