Subject: Re: Hypericum
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 14:57:08 -0400

Chip wrote:

<<<<<< This is the LUG (Leica Users Group), not the PUG
 > (Psychiatric Users Group).

Somedays...., witness the recent "who's the real Leica?", it's hard to

Hi Chip,

for more than a few days I was beginning to wonder myself, if "PUG" wasn't
a tad more appropriate! :) <bg>

But then everyone gets a grip on themselves and we get back to our usual
normal discussions of things interestingly Leica! :)

Nothing like calm, cool and collected! Beats the hell out of trashing,
mashing and thrashing! :)

Leicas forever!  :)

ted