Subject: Eric Welch web page
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 20:02:19 -0400

Hi All,

Given many of you read Eric's description the other day of photographing an
abused woman on the street at night by available light using his M6.

May I suggest, if you want to see what can be done by an excellent and
talented photographer in a descreet and unobtrusive manner and yet capture
a  story telling, dramatic picture without the usual flash in your face,
have a look at his web page.

                http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Eric, it looks absolutely first class! Too bad more of today's
newsphotographers can't shoot in the same descreet manner without that
abominable flashing in the face they nearly all seem to do.

I finally caught up to your page as I've had some problem getting onto the
internet or whatever it was or possibly still is until I try again.

Anyway, I just had to say how good the page looks and the photography!

regards,

ted