Subject: Re: M6 Rapidwinder update!
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 19:24:02 -0400

Marc wrote:

<<I'm sure it does its roll well, but I don't blast off a roll every six
minutes, either.  (Further surly flame remarks suppressed through safety
neurons kicking in.)>>>>

Aw come on Marc, I just think it's a neat piece of gear and I'm not trying
to start a battle or anything. Least of all get my ass burned for being
excited!  I realize lots of M6 users are cool with the camera just the way
it is. So was I!

That was until I was shown how it can be an even better tool / toy /
camera. Far more functional for photographers like myself who are "no right
eye" folks and have to shoot with the left eye.

I read about the Leicavit years ago, but they never seemed to be available
and I made do. But just like some of the LUGGERS who get wired over a new
lens, they don't get jumped on because they think it's better than sliced
bread and we should all have one.

This winder, to me being one eyed,  has just opened up a whole new world of
using the M6 in a far more comfortable manner, hopefully with a  greater
success of pictures taken. I certainly know I have missed good ones at just
the moment the camera was moved from eye to re-cock.

Now I don't have to do that!  Maybe this will explain my somewhat over
abundance of enthusiasm! :)

ted