Subject: Re: rules & laws
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 22:01:34 -0400

Donal wrote:

<<<<They are a "snick" of photographers, very soft and quiet.>>>>>

Nice one Donal! :)

How's life back in the big city?

As you know I'm off to Kennebunkport to-morow noon flight and I'm glad to
have only a couple more long flights left for this year.I'm ready to just
veg out for a bit after all the travelling. Just to be able to get up in
the morning and find yourself vertical and breathing it will be a good day.

Then I can go play with my new Leica toys without any pressure and
contemplate what I could have bought with the money! :)

ted