Subject: Re: M6 Rapidinder update!
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 16:57:12 -0700

On 19 Oct 97,  ted grant wrote:

<snip>

>Then try an imaginary winder (if you don't have one) and
> move your left middle, ring and little finger, as though advancing.
> With  the right index finger resting on the shutter release and you
> can see the right hand does nothing but hold the camera and the index
> finger trips the shutter. An absolutely singular motion of the finger.

Yeah, but, in fast moving situations where follow focusing is called
for, what do you focus with if your left hand is tied up using the
winder?

I envy your upcoming lobster! Though good, the west coast sea
going arthropods are no match for lobster off the coast of Maine or
PEI, CA. Enjoy!

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      Intuition (n): an uncanny sixth sense which tells people
      that they are right, whether they are or not.