Subject: Re: M6 Rapidinder update!
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 22:01:41 -0400

Roger wrote:

<<Yeah, but, in fast moving situations where follow focusing is called
for, what do you focus with if your left hand is tied up using the
winder?>>>

Hi Roger,

Left thumb and index finger! The other three pull on the winder lever. :)

Hey I haven't mastered everything yet. :) But then I'm about to go into a
slow moving true stills photography mode after the 26th.:)

Just going to be me, my Leica and film touring the town in a cool relaxed
easy going down time with no pressure! :)  No body believes me. The same as
nobody believs me whan I say I'm going to "retire!" :)

But then I've been saying that since '84. :)

<<I envy your upcoming lobster! Though good, the west coast sea
going arthropods are no match for lobster off the coast of Maine or
PEI, CA. Enjoy!>>>>>>

Thank you my friend, I shall think of you as I gently indulge myself! :)

And as much as I enjoy the "west coast sea going arthropods" there isn't
anything quite like East coast lobster!

ted