Subject: Re: 21mm, Super Angulon etc
From: Michael Goldbard <m@gbard.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 18:50:25 -0700

Center filters for large format are widely available.  Heliopan seems to
market a wide range of sizes (49mm-95mm in ads) at considerably less
expense than Schneider and Rodenstock, but I don't know about the specific
sizes you mention.  About compatibility with the 21mm/3.4 SA, I can't say
for sure.  Try contacting HP Marketing (U.S. distributor of Heliopan) or
the UK distributor for information.

	Michael