Subject: Re: Ted on the payroll???????
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 13:08:20 -0400 (EDT)

Duane, I can guarantee you that Ted is not on the Rapidwinder Cprporations
payroll. It is still a very small operation, 1 man (me) and a variety of
"trailing edge of technology " tools. It is of course very flattering that
someone likes my product as much as Ted does, but then ,being a left eye
shooter he has battled the " film advance in the right eye" syndrome for a
long time. The funny part is that he lives within a couple of hours travel
from me ( on a clear day I can see Vancouver Island from Vancouver, where I
live, and Victoria( where Ted lives) is at the southern tip of the island).
Well, I haven,t been advertising the winder very well in Canada ( or anywhere
else). I will be happy to supply you with a winder when you feel you are
ready for one, until then keep shooting.
Tom A