Subject: Re: Ricoh lens
From: TTAbrahams <TTAbrahams@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 00:38:25 EDT

Eric, the latest prices I have for the Ricoh 28/2,8 are as follows. The chrome
version is Yen 98 000 ( approx US$ 800) and the black version is Yen 105 000 (
US$ 860). The chrome is still available in Tokyo but the black version was a
limited production of 1000 units and is evidently sold out ( this is an
unconfirmed rumour). The price includes the finder but not the adapter for M-
mount lenses. Good quality lens too, I haven't had a chance to check it for
flare under more extreme lights but will do that as soon as the sun comes out
for more than 5 minutes. Did try it with Tech-Pan and the negs looks nice and
sharp.
Tom A