Subject: Re: Off topic - slide film reviews
From: "Henk Thijs" <henk.thijs@eurocontrol.be>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 09:42:31 +0000

Gary Todoroff wrote:
Best description I've heard of Velvia, Robert! Velvia through Leica glass
captures landscapes wonderfully. It is my exclusive chrome film for
capturing nature here on the California North Coast and Southern Oregon.
Projected images on a big screen knock people's socks off. I've done some
Ilforchrome prints with it and had the most success with the subtleties of
greens.
I agree(d) fully, until I did an Ilfochrome print of a subject carrying
whitepainted wood, there was a touch of purple over the whole image; then I
checked the slide and it was clearly there also. Was it the Velvia or just a
lab using old developper?
Regards

Henk

- --
  Henk    Thijs                 tel: +31-(0)43-3661249
  Eurocontrol Maastricht UAC    fax: +31-(0)43-3661300
  Horsterweg 11       email: henk.thijs@eurocontrol.be
  NL-6191 RX  Beek(l)     T h e  N e t h e r l a n d s