Subject: Re: Copyright Law
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 19:36:51 -0700

On 23 Oct 97,  Marc James Small wrote:

> I am passing on this message from an academic group.  Concerned US
> citizens might wish to contact their Congressman or Senators.

<snip>

Interesting. On one hand the Congress wants to water down patent
rights, and  here, seems to want to shore up the copyright time frame
of copyright protection. Lotsa diverse interests at work behind the
scenes.

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      Romance begins when you sink into his arms,
      and ends with your arms in his sink!