Subject: M6
From: Michael Yuen <yuen@bagit.synnet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 14:14:40 -0400

Hi All,

I want to add a M6 and a 35MM lens to my current Leica system. My
question is should I get a new M6 or buy a mint condition older one.  I
heard some rumors that new M6s are not as well made (use more plastic?).
Also, I think a 35 Summicron f2 is better buy than a 35 f2 asph.  The
asph is only marginally better than the old Summicron f2.  What do you
think?

- -Mike