Subject: Re: Noctilux
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 09:18:08 -0500

Danny:

While I'm with you on the Sumilux for low light, Noct fans will point out
two things. 1. The noct is for nearly no light situations. Also, the noct
is designed to manage the high contrast of many low light situations, for
example, something lit by a candle or single bulb where that light source
is included in the same photograph with the barely lit subject. And 2. at
1.0 a lens offers a unique level of DOF, or lack thereof.

Tom