Subject: Re: Roll call
From: cmiller@berkshire.net (Curt Miller)
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 20:16:12 -0500 (EST)

Henry C. "Curt" Miller
45 last May
4 kids (mostly grown)

I have:

1- M5  (the best Leica I've ever owned and I've owned them all in multiples
except the        M2)
1- M6
1- 28/2.8 3rd ver
1- 35/2 - 2nd ver  (smashing!!!)
1- 50/2 3rd ver
1- 90/2.8  (love it)
1- Leicaflex SL
1- 135/2.8 R (3 cam)
1- The best damned Leica repair person in the universe (FAR more important
than ANY of    the above stuff - her name is Sherry).

I also have 2 Rolleis, 2 Hasselblads (and lenses) and a like-new Nikon F4
(cause I don't use it too much).  I love MF but feel too encumbered for most
of my work (I do landscape photojournalism and am working on the Berkshires
of Western Mass).  Spontaneity and first impressions are most important in
my work and much of that is lost when trying to get the image on 120.  And,
image quality with the 35/2 on Delta Pro 100 is unbelievable!!!

Favorite MF: Rollei SL66  (but just try to build a complete system - whew!)

Curt

Nicht schlecht.  Ich belege einen platz!