Subject: Re: Roll call
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 22:21:53 -0600

Eric Welch
Photojournalist St. Joseph (MO) News-Press.
Worked for newspapers and freelanced for newspapers and magazines and wire
services since '85. Working on becoming the photo editor of my current
employer's paper.

Born in Missouri, grew up in Oregon. College (Social Work) in Iowa and
graduate school (Journalism) in Missouri. Lived in Canada (Ontario,
Alberta, Saskatchewan) for 4.5 years late 70s early 80s. Otherwise, Oregon
and Missouri since then (back and forth).

I'm 42, single - again - looking for a woman who likes Leica! No kids.

Long time Leica user, but at this time only has an M6 and 35mm Summilux
Aspheric. Working on getting a 21 Elmarit Aspheric and 75mm Summilux. Then
get an R8 and some long lenses, macro and zoom lenses. (Maybe by the
millennium!)

Also own Nikon stuff, but it's on the way out as I move to digital imaging
at work. Will have Canon EOS system with two digital cameras and lenses
ranging from 14mm to 200mm 1.8.

Opinionated.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Pi R Squared? No Pi R round, Cornbread R Square!