Subject: Re: Auto-focus Wives
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 22:11:14 -0500 (EST)

 My wife was just editing some prints from her last June Safari &
 I noticed one that had an extremely sharp blade of grass in the
 foreground - and a big beautiful tiger creeping forward, but com-
 pletely out of focus.  It was shot from the land rover about 35yds
 away with an autofocus 80 to 400mm Tokina AF on her Nikon
 autofocus that she had in addition to her R7s.

 Never laugh at a ladies photos (like I did) as she gave me me
 a dirty look and sneered "I was taking a pic of that lady-bug on
 the blade of grass, and the tiger just appeared out of no where."

 Marvin