Subject: Re:Bulk Loads "N" Cassettetes
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 01:38:23 -0500 (EST)

  Some Leica M6s have come on the market with baseplates that,
regrettably, no longer open the Leica N-cassette.  Leica Solms has
said that cassette-friendly baseplates are available for DM200 from
their Customer Service Dept. The Leica N-cassette disappeared from
the Leitz English catalogs in 1981 but they are still readably available.
  If you are considering loading & using bulk film in the M6, first check
out your baseplate.  Of course this applies to the Leica "N" only and
there are dozens of reloadable & disposables also available.

Marvin
<<
 >4) I hope to buy film in bulk. Is it easy to load myself?
 >
 >5) Will I need three different bulk loaders if I am using three different
 films? Or can one just easily change the film in a loader?
  You can use one. You get about 18 rolls with each 100 ft.