Subject: Re:M2R
From: Tomoyuki Kumagai <kumagai@sun-net.or.jp>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 21:07:46 +0900

Dear David and Adam,

Thank you very much for the information! I am always amazed that people
on this list knows
everything about leica...

From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 97 10:15:13 PST
Subject: Re: Leica M2R

     Hi,

      You must be talking about the M2S which is the same as the M2R
     without proper marking.  I would think the M2S is some sort of
     prototype of the M2R for the US military.

     Regards,
     David