Subject: Re:Roll Call
From: Tomoyuki Kumagai <kumagai@sun-net.or.jp>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 20:52:16 +0900

Stan Reinike wrote:
> From: Leikon35@aol.com
> Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 03:35:38 -0500 (EST)
> Subject: LUG Membership ( 307 ) Help
>
>  I just counted 307 listed subscribers to the LUG
>  from 23 different countries.  I am very sure that I
>  left out some countries & need help in making
>  this a valid list.  So please, if I left out you home-
>  land - please add it to my list.
>
>  Marvin Moss
> Australia            Mexico
> Belgium             Nepal
> Canada              Norway
> China                 Philippines
> Ecudor               Poland
> Finland               Scotland
> France               Singapore
> Germany            Switzerland
> Holland               UK
> Ireland                USA
> Israel
> Italy
> Japan ?

Seems Stan-san was not too sure if my .jp domain were from Japan...

Tomoyuki Kumagai
28yo single male
Computer system engineer
Taking photos for fun. I love my summicron. :^)

My Cameras:
   - A black dial Leica IIIf+Summicron 5cm F2.0,
   - Nikon FM10(Cheapy SLR, but maybe the only current Nikon model that
     worth the price :-P) I'll have to look for a Ai'zed GN Nikkor for
     this baby.
   - Olympus XA-2 coupled with A11 proprietary flash.
Used to have:
      - Leica IIIc #400XXX, Mamiya 6 with D Zuiko, Tokyo Kogaku (Topcon)
Primoflex
         (with a great Toko 7.5cm!!), Canon Canonet Original, Yashika
Penta J.