Subject: Dehumidifier
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 97 14:38:33 PST

     Hi,

      Some times ago we had several posts about leaving a 40W light bulb on
     to have a drier air for your Leica lenses.  I have found another
     possible solution along with the bulb solution.  Ace is selling "Damp
     Out" which is a dehumidifier in a can.  It contains some kind of
     chemical to absorb moisture.  All you have to do is open the lid and
     leave in a closet or wherever you want.  Lots of particles in the can
     start absorbing moisture.  Check the water level periodically and pour
     out until the chemical is consumed up.  It say it can stay months.
     You don't have to dry it as you have to with silica gel.  Just pour
     out the water from the can.  Just for your peace of mind.

     Regards,
     David