Subject: Roll Call
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 97 12:00:24 PST

     David Lee (38)
     San Jose, CA

     Born in Seoul, Korea.  Came to the States to pursue MS at Oregon State
     in 1985
     MS in Electrical & Computer Engineering at Oregon State in 1987.
     Production Manager at Luxcom (FDDI based data comm company)
     1 son (10) who does not care about the Leica photography yet.

     I enjoy street and portrait photography in San Francisco where I go at
     least two times during the weekends.  I am a weekend hobbyist and
     normally use all in my collection.  Have unexpectedly been in quite a
     few events in San Francisco like annual gay parade etc.  I go there
     routinely with some of my Leicas and find myself taking pix of an
     event.

     My collection:

     M2, M2S, M3(5), M4(3), M4 Black (new), M4-P, M4-P Everest, M5, M6, CL,
     IIIg, IIIf
     35/2.8-M, 35/2.8-RF, 50/2.8, 50/2-M, 50/2 DR, 90/2, 90/2.8, 90/4 Col,
     90/4 SM, 135/4 Hektor, 135/4 Tele(3) etc.

     Leicaflex MK2, SL(5), SL2(2), SL2MOT, R3, R3 Silver, R4 Silver, R4SP,
     R4 Jesse Owen (new), RE, R6
     35/2.8 to 250/4 some of which are 2 cam and 1 cam lenses.

     Visoflex III, 65 Elmar.

     Some of Contarexes, Contaxes, Voiglander (Bessamatic, Prominent),
     Alpa, Nikon and Canon SM are found somewhere in my place.  Also have a
     Hassy 500CM outfit with 150/4 Sonnar.

     Lots of old selenium exposure meters.

     Used to have several 50 Jahre models, LN in box including the M5
     Chrome 50 Jahre.  Regrettably sold them all to raise funds to buy a
     big house.