Subject: Re: Getting serious
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 22:50:57 -0600

At 08:27 PM, you wrote:
>Thank you for the correction, Eric.
>And, evidently I don't know so much about him as I hoped.

He doesn't seem to get a fair shake in European circles. Cartier-Bresson
once said "The world is falling apart and Adams and Weston are
photographing trees and rocks!" Or something to that effect.

I credit his work with turning me on to serious photography. It was there I
first saw the potential expressiveness in photography. So I tend to defend
him more than I might otherwise. :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Okay, who put a  stop payment  on my reality check?