Subject: ROLL CALL interesting! :)
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 00:59:28 -0500

To ALL:  ROLL CALL!

keep them coming everyone, this has been the most intersting reading in
many a month. A wonderful learning experience of who your friends are on
the other side of the screen.

Also gives a good insight to how mixed in so many professions we are.
Certainly a tremendous array of equipment included with the bodies.

I have been saving them all to print out and place in my personal library!
You folks, all of you are a wonderfully interesting group and this ROLL
CALL has made everyone that much more interesting to talk to.

Come on, if there are supposed to be 300 plus members, there are a bunch
hanging back, so don't be shy get working on that key board.:)

And thanks to all who have shared themselves, family and lives with
everyone. :)

ted