Subject: Roll Call
From: Jack Gottttlob <sam@injersey.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 08:09:59 -0800

Jack Gottlob - Ocean NJ
Aged 61, married almost 40 years, (God help my poor wife), 4 grown kids,
5 tiny grandchildren. Dog, cats and all of those other mondane things.
Spent many years doing such esoteric things like owning and proforming in
a small circus, and as a banquet entertainer.  Settled into portrait
photography after a few years of working with a friend who owns a studio.
Had my own studio for several years, but now working out of my home
shooting portraits on location and special events in about a dozen
schools. Getting bored, bored, bored.  Had some offers for the business,
and it's tempting as hell.
Just bought an M6 with 50mm 2.0  (my first Leica) Still treating it like
fine crystal.  (that will wear off, then I'll be able to really enjoy
it.)
Looking for a late 35 2.0 and 90 2.0 or 2.8 (please let me know if you
have one available)

Mainly use Hassy and RB, (although I really don't like the RB)
Main 35mm is Nikon, N90 & 8008 with not too many lenses
Speed Graphic which I really enjoy.
Usual array of lighting.  Not really hung up on equipment.Looking foward
to the day when I can get rid of all my MF stuff, play only with 35mm,
and my speed graphic. Starting to do seascapes for my own enjoyment.  (So
they ain't great.  Who cares.)