Subject: Roll Call
From: CMUHLSTEIN@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 09:30:07 -0500 (EST)

Reporting for roll call.
Name: Carl Muhlstein
Age: 43
Home: San Fernando Valley part of Los Angeles
Occupation: Commercial real estate broker involved with buying, selling,
financing and leasing. Office buildings are my specialty.
Photography has been a hobby since high school.
Cameras: I've owned too many; I currently use a Leica M6 & M4-P with 35, 50,
90 Summicrons and a Nikon N70 with 28-70, 24 and 70-210. I only shoot b&w
with the Leica. The Nikon is great for family travel and parties.
Photo Projects: Street photography, editorial style portraits, office
building environments, inner-city children.
Aspirations;
Run a 10k in under 50 minutes
Peace in the Middle East
Remember the Zone System
Grain-less TMAX 3200 film
Buying a Noctilux for around $1,500
P.S. Any greater LA area photographers want some company on photo outings?
Photography doesn't have to be a lonely hobby.